Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mother & Baby Magazine Aug/Sept Issue



Mother & Baby Magazine, have featured Bamboo on page 20 this issue.

We are lucky to have 3 of our fabulous items featured on this page.



WHY BAMBOO?

Bamboo is an eco-friendly, sustainable crop that grows wild without theaid of fertilizers or pesticides

Naturally soft, light and silky with no spurs or rough patches, so it does not require synthetic or chemical processing.

Bamboo fabric is naturally antibacterial, antifungal and antistatic.

Has a natural wicking ability that will help keep baby warm, dry and odour free.

Bamboo absorbs water 3-4 times better than cotton, keeping skin comfortable, rather than sticky, in summer weather.

Bamboo stays 2-3 degrees cooler in hot weather & warmer in cold.

Very gentle and soothing next to baby's skin.


We are also delighted to share the spotlight with friends at leghuggers & Babyjobamboo!


Check out our entire range of Bamboo!

1 comment:

  1. Organic teddies!! No Way.. I love you blog and I know I don't leave enough comments but I do follow and I have just added an eco friendly section and Mudd Kids is one of 7 eco friendlies I follow!! Will be through more often I promise.

    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete